Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Where has Phar been lately?

She and her husband have moved home to Washington, and the whole social network thing got away from her.

So, in the couple months I've been away from my blog, here's what I've been up to in the world of the written word:
  • I did not finish NaNoWriMo this last year. I got about 30,000 words in before moving, and that's where it left off. I'm still working on it though, I promise!
  • I still have those two other novels I don't talk about on the back burner, and on top of that I've discovered I have two more novel ideas I'm fleshing out. I'm going to be busy this year.
  • I've finished my poetry volume's first draft and have now moved on to editing. That means you should be seeing it published in the near future.
  • Statements about royalties arrived the other day for tax purposes. Even if it wasn't much, it was still so satisfying to see anything coming from my work!
  • I've been doing more free writes to keep myself from getting rusty, and that's led to all sorts of story ideas as well. 
I may be up to a lot, and I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I'm incredibly excited about all of it. And that's not even including the real world stuff that's been happening! Anyways, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment